[Views best other than Internet Explorer]
Criminal Misuse of Highest Oligarchy Levels
To Block Reporting Deadly Corruption:
DOJ, Federal Judges, Supreme Court Justices
Attacks While on Life-and-Death Assignment:
Immediate deadly consequences: www.wikileaksusa.org/m_crashes_during_attacks.html
Sham and Legally Barred Lawsuit Using CIA-FBI-Front Law Firm as Proxy:
The next stage of group attacks started in 1982:
www.wikileaksusa.org/m_doj_scheme.html. Sham and legally-barred lawsuit diverting attention from corrupt conduct elsewhere, requiring the complicity of California judges, federal judges, Supreme Court Justices, and hoard of law firms and lawyers.
Oligarchy Government's Seizure of Life Assets by Criminal Misuse of Power:
Among the assets that were criminally seized and liquidated, by a combination of DOJ personnel, a hoard of federal district and appellate judges and assisted by Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, as the victim neared the age of 70, were the following:
- Motel, 60 units, Yuba City, California. This motel was free and clear of any debt. View 1; View 2; View 3; View 4; View 5 "assistant manager;" view 6. This property was deserted and run down when bought, and then improved with hard work over the years by Rodney Stich. Motel golf driving range and executive-length golf course.
- Truck Stop, Yuba City, California. This property was free and clear. View 1.
- 160 Acres, Dublin, California. This property was free and clear. View 1; View 2; View 3.
- 58 apartments, Concord, California. in 15 four-plexes owned by Stich along a 1/4 mile long street. These were almost totally paid off at the time they were seized. In 2007, one of the four-plexes sold for $1 million, given a value of $15 million at that time for the value of just those real estate properties owned by Stich. View 1; View 2; The cost of trying to prevent many of the tragedies associated with the corruption Stich sought to report was high−for him! Original deteriorated condition of the units when purchased by Rodney Stich.
- 24 Houses, Concord, California.
- Mountain-top home, Fairfield, California. Mortgage was 1/3 of market value. View 1.
- Executive 4500-sqft home in Alamo, California. Mortgage was 1/3 of market value. View 1.
- House at north Lake Tahoe, Incline Village, Nevada.
- Four-unit building and three condominiums in Las Vegas.
- Four-condominium building at the entrance to Heavenly Valley at South Lake Tahoe. View 1.
- Two Twin-Engine aircraft. View 1;
- The value of the properties when taken in the late 1980s were about $10 million, and at the peak in 2008, close to $17 million.
- Various other properties owned.
Federal Court Remedies at the proper time, in the future:
All of those assets can be the basis for a lawsuit filed in any federal court, at any time, under prior decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court that states that any order made without due process, is a void order, and any order based on that void order is void. And a federal action can be filed at any time, in any federal court, to regain the assets taken.
At the time of this writing, the victimized corruption-fighter is in his nineties, and unable to take such action. Further, until the serious corruption in the federal courts is properly publicized, federal judges would continue to protect their group, their tactics, and the collateral effects, and deny the relief that the Supreme Court decision, the Constitution, and the laws required.
Sample draft of such lawsuit:
Criminal Contempt of Court Charge, Kangaroo Court, and Prison—for Reporting Their Corrupt and Deadly Misconduct
As the corruption-fighter was generating public interest in the corrupt conduct he was exposing through radio and television appearances and federal lawsuits seeking to report the federal crimes, the same combination of DOJ personnel, federal district and appellate judges, and Supreme Court Justices were arranging for his imprisonment under as harsh conditions as possible.
Nearing the Age of 70, septuagenarian, the same hoard of DOJ personnel, hoard of federal district and appellate judges, and Supreme Court Justices, insuring that he be silenced, simultaneously acted to put him in prison, under the most harsh conditions possible.
Out of prison, and homeless, for a period with his closest friend, Midas, he continued his hopeless crusade as an octogenarian (80 and 90) as the corrupt conduct that he and his sources discovered, and he continued to expose, enabled the series of al Qaeda successes, and then expanded into bringing about the Middle East calamities.
In his few remaining years, an nonagenarian at this time, in his 90s, he continues the task of providing information to the people, and the hopeless expectation that they will respond (as people of most other nations would have reacted long before conditions became so deadly.)
Introduction To How Deadly Corrupt Conduct In
Any Section of the U.S. Government Oligarchy
This mini-documentary reveals how a group in the highest levels of the non-elected government oligarchy criminally misused their official powers to, covering four decades, inflicting great and irreparable personal and financial harm upon a highly-respected American citizen, Captain Rodney Stich, even as he entered his senior years, into the seventies. Their actions were to silence their target, who spent six decades was attempting to halt a worsening series of great tragedies resulting from the corrupt conduct of key people and groups in the U.S. government.
(Stich started his eight-decades odyssey as a Naval Aviator and Patrol Plane Commander in World War II; an international airline captain; in Iran the morning in 1953 when U.S. politicians carried out their initial multi-decade sequence of deadly destabilization of the Middle East, the consequences of which are now spreading from the calamities in the Middle East that the lies of the Bush Administration trigged after 9/11. Check Stich's credibility at www.wikileaksusa.org/m_stich credibility.html.)
Unimaginable in Any Modern Nation:
The years of attacks upon him included, for instance (a) prison for attempting to report and halt the corruption that had already enabled a series of national tragedies and that were starting to enable a series of terrorist successes; (b) corruptly converting him from a multi-millionaire to a state of poverty; and much more, requiring the direct involvement of Department of Justice personnel, a hoard of federal district and appellate judges; and Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court (with one Justice exception)
One example of his efforts relates to his official life-and-death assignment to halt the corruption that enabled a great aviation tragedy in New York City that occurred on December 16, 1960, homicide offenses that outraged and motivated him to continue his efforts. Those efforts were to halt even worse corruption that enabled the next series of aviation disasters in New York City: four decades later, on September 11, 2001.
If understood, there is not only the actual corruption, but the status of the United States government; the people and culture that made it into a brutal oligarchy for some, and the ripple effects that brought about the present humanitarian crisis spreading from throughout the Middle East.
The attacks, that involved the perpetrators in government positions, and others in the highest levels of the most powerful groups in government that provided protection to the perpetrators:
FAA political personnel during a life-and-death assignment, that made possible, during the attacks, other crashes and deaths.
A scheme using as a front a CIA-FBI-front San Francisco law firm, filing a sham and legally-barred lawsuit against the corruption-fighter; that did not go as expected when their intended victim responded in an unusual manner; that then required the corrupt cooperation of judges in the three highest levels of the California courts; and then the corrupt protections from a hoard of federal district and appellate judges; and further overseen and protected by Supreme Court Justices from the 1970s to 2005.
Start with Life-and-Death Assignment
And Fast-Forward To 9/11
For a Quick Sampling of Consequences
This mini-documentary shows how the most powerful positions in the three branches of the U.S. government are misused in a criminal manner to silence anyone that is exposing harmful and deadly criminal misconduct in any of the group. Quick introduction:
World record series of airline disasters enabled by massive safety irregularities.
Life-and-death assignment given to federal airlines safety inspector, Captain Rodney Stich, to halt the safety irregularities enabling the continuing deaths.
He comes under attack by the airline corporation and far worse by the political elements in the government agency responsible for promoting air safety.
Two additional fatal crashes occur while he is under attack, the crashes and deaths enabled by the safety irregularities he discovered and was blocked from correcting. The safety irregularities and attacks are homicide offenses far worse than those in any other nation.
After those deaths, the attacks against him continue, and then involved the political elements in the FAA; Department of Justice personnel; a hoard of federal district and appellate judges, and overseen and protected by the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Credibility of the above information and what follows: www.wikileaksusa.org/m_credibility_index.html.
Homicide Offenses In Several Segments of U.S. Government Oligarchy Activated Top Powers in U.S. Government Oligarchy to Attack Corruption-Fighter:
A major issue here, virtually unrecognized in the United States, is the continuing series of corrupt acts that would be recognized as homicide conduct and prosecuted—in any other nation than the U.S. government oligarchy. For an understanding of how homicide conduct is treated in fatal airline crashes, or any other area, see how offenses far less serious are prosecuted as homicide in other nations, unlike the self-protective U.S. government oligarchy.
Life-and-death assignment: www.wikileaksusa.org/m_life-and-death-assignment.html.
Progressed to attacks: www.wikileaksusa.org/m_faa_attacks.html.
Consequences of attacks: www.wikileaksusa.org/united_airlines_salt_lake_city.html.
Independent prosecutor: www.wikileaksusa.org/m_independent_prosecutor_faa.html.
Air consequences near end: www.wikileaksusa.org/m_nyc_world_record_air_disasters.html.
Series of terrorist attacks enabled by the corrption:
Sampling of Initial Attacks,
Starting During Life-and-Death Assignment
Starting in the 1950s and 1960s, while aviation crashes and near-crashes were a continuing event, FAA airline safety inspector Rodney Stich was given an unprecedented life and death assignment to halt the massive aviation safety corruption in the Denver FAA office and at United Airlines that was enabling a continuing series of airliner crashes and deaths at that airline corporation.
After documenting the corruption and trying to carry out his assignment, he came under attacks by the people entrusted to prevent the safety violations and crashes: politically-motivated FAA management. United Airlines personnel threatened to have him removed—as they claimed they had done with another FAA inspector. These tactics prevented him from correcting the serious and unprecedented number of major safety violations affecting piloting performance, the primary reason for most of the prior and future fatal crashes of UAL corporation aircraft. In addition to the safety violations that were precursors of deadly crashes, the attacks upon the FAA inspector trying to carry out his serious assignment played made roles in the two deadly crashes at United Airlines during the attacks—and many that followed. Each of those matters far exceeded the minimum requirements in most other nations for homicide charges to be filed.
The specter of additional horrific consequences motivated Stich to take actions never before taken, seeking to halt the corruption and the crashes and deaths that would continue to occur.
- Repeated persecution by high-level aviation-ignorant politically motivated high FAA management. Numerous emergencies, near crashes, and actual aviation disasters occurred while Stich was trying to carry out that assignment.
- United Airlines personnel threatened Stich if he continued to identify the safety problems, the corrupt and even criminal violations that Stich was discovering.
- of government inspector, preventing him from carrying out assignment that addressed the corruption at United Airlines and within the Federal Aviation Administration that enabled the direct causes to occur of a series of aviation disasters. This culture continued for years, and played a enabling role in the easily preventable and forewarned hijackings of four U.S. airliners on September 11, 2001.
- Local FAA management, complicit in the aviation safety problems:
- Removed Stich from conducting inspections.
- Charged Stich with personality conflict based on reports of major aviation fraud at United Airlines.
- Removed typewriter in attempt to halt reports of serious aviation safety misconduct.
- Removed and destroyed official reports of major, crash-related, safety violations.
- Charged Stich with mental problems, which were immediately denied by doctor sent by political FAA management in Los Angeles.
- Suspended from the inspection duties associated with the assignment given to halt the aviation safety problems responsible for a long series of major airline disasters.
Deadly UAL Crashes During Attacks
Upon discovering, reporting in writing, and attempting to halt the deadly enabling problems, he came under unprecedented attack by people at the airline, and far worse attacks from FAA political management. While under attack, several additional fatal airline disasters occurred. during his unprecedented official life-and-death assignment. One of those, in which 43 people were cremated alive, was a textbook example of how crashes occur, people die, the corruption kept out of the accident report, and the enablers are protected: Salt Lake City.
Homicide Charges in Nations Other Than U.S. Government Oligarchy:
In any other nation, the above conduct would be prosecuted for homicide—or even murder.
Deaths motivated unprecedented actions:
Ignoring other inspectors telling him to give up, "you can't fight the system," he did just that—and would suffer for the remainder of his life for doing so.
FAA inspector Stich filed a closing brief after several weeks of court-like proceedings. The proceedings, intended to halt the massive safety violations that had been enabling a series of deadly UAL crashes was, incredibly, turned into an adversary proceeding by the FAA legal division. The intent of the adversary hearing was to use legal tricks to cover up for the corrupt activities at the politically powerful airline and the corrupt obstructive actions by FAA political management. The FAA lawyer, William Jennings, decided, during the ongoing crashes, that there were no safety problems, despite the contrary evidence in FAA records.
The head of the FAA Sky Marshal program, John Graziano, was outraged by the cover-up, and encouraged Stich to file a report with the FAA Administrator (who surely knew of the cover-up). Stich agreed to do that. (Another FAA official, in charge of Security and Compliance at the FAA training center stated, "Rod, please, don't do anything here until I can get away; I don't want to get involved."
All in vain. The perpetrators were rewarded, and Stich was forced to resign.
Continuing Crashes and Deaths Led to Other Attempts:
Stich subsequent actions over the years, publishing not-for-profit books, appearing as guest and expert on hundreds of radio and TV shows, resulted in him being known to other present and former government personnel in key positions. They contacted him and provided him information of harmful corruption in other areas of government, much of it in covert activities. These discoveries motivated him to continue his efforts.
Continuing Attacks Enabled Series of Fatal Airline Crashes:
Later, the attacks greatly accelerated after he started exposing corruption in other covert and overt government operations. The attacks then involved people and groups in the three branches of government after he used the federal crime reporting statute to report the criminal activities that he and several dozen former government agents had discovered. These attacks enabled two additional fatal UAL crashes to occur—making the attackers guilty of homicide offenses.
These attacks inflicted great and irreparable personal and financial harm with the attempt to halt his exposure of serious misconduct in government. He was imprisoned by the joint actions of Department of Justice personnel and federal judges, while members of Congress and media corporations remained quiet. The following brief details explain the sequence:
- Charging corruption-exposing whistleblower with criminal contempt of court by U.S. Attorney David Levi in Sacramento, and further supported by federal judges. Both of these groups had repeatedly blocked reports of ongoing corruption of key people in the ruling hierarchy from being reported through the federal crime reporting statute. The criminal contempt of court charge was based on a prior illegal and unconstitutional order permanently barring the corruption-reporting whistleblower from filing any papers in any federal district or appellate court. That unconstitutional order was intended to block the reports of criminal activities and to block access to federal court to defend against sham lawsuits that was dual efforts to halt his exposure of high-level corruption.
- Denying the whistleblower the constitutional right to a jury trial, thereby being charged and convicted by two groups that had illegally blocked the reporting of criminal activities that had and would continue to result in great harm, many deaths, and occasionally, catastrophic events.
- Held guilty in a kangaroo court proceeding by federal judges and Department of Justice personnel, both groups criminally blocking the reports of ongoing corruption in government that was resulting in a continuing number of harmful, sometimes catastrophic, events.
- Sentenced to six months in federal prison, and being immediately seized and sent from prison to prison, in shackles, being exposed to the public during transfer from prison to prison. At this time, Stich was still recovering from open-heart surgery, and was 67 years old at that time.
- Kept in solitary confinement for four weeks, another punishment for exposing corruption of key people in a despotic ruling oligarchy.
- While in prison, federal judges and Department of Justice personnel corruptly seized Stich $10 million (1980s valuation) in real estate assets. Involved in these acts were Las Vegas federal judge Robert Jones and Oakland federal judge Edward Jellen, and U.S. Department of Justice trustee, Charles Duck (later sent to federal prison for the worst trustee fraud in the nation's history—his prosecution forced by media publicity).
- In addition to corruptly seizing the assets, Judge Edward Jellen charged Stich with criminal contempt of court when Stich exercised the legal and constitutional right to appeal the seizure and liquidation of the assets.
- Upon release from the first prison sentence, San Francisco area federal judges, Marilyn Petal and Vaughn Walker, charged Stich with another criminal contempt of court for filing papers in another federal court trying to report the federal crimes that he and his group of other former government personnel had discovered.
- Compounding the harm was the realization and hopelessness that these attacks required the cooperation of dozens of federal judges; the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court; the U.S. Department of Justice; the complicity of members of Congress and media corporations, and realizing the hopelessness of having every protection in law denied to him while the systems intended to prevent such outrages were perpetrating these crimes against him.
- The above gulag-like punishment arose because of Stich's patriotic efforts to halt the corruption subverting the United States and the decades of harm, deaths, and catastrophic consequences. Prior catastrophic national events, and those yet to occur, were the consequences of that group and their culture.
- Starting in 1982, a series of law firms and lawyers, starting with the CIA-FBI-front San Francisco law firm of Friedman, Sloan and Ross, and their attorneys, filed a sham lawsuit against Stich, targeting the funds used to expose corruption. That lawsuit violated dozens of California statutes; federal laws, and constitutional protections, and filed in a manner that the California judges lacked personal and subject matter jurisdiction. (Reliable sources indicated that the law firm was a front for CIA-FBI activities.)
There are many more powerful people involved in the determination to prevent the information from being made know to the American public. Included in the complicity beyond Department of Justice employees are dozens of federal judges; Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court; and dozens of members of Congress, with cover-ups by America's powerful media corporations.
- Department of Justice scheme to silence the corruption-fighter.
- California judges as a RICO operation in the DOJ scheme.
- federal judges as a RICO criminal enterprise, when they had to come to the rescue of the DOJ scheme and the California judges.
Ramifications Beyond Comprehension of Reality in U.S. Government Offices
Corruption exposing whistleblowers reporting murders and other crimes of key people in America's ruling oligarchy. The above shows that even corruption-reporting whistleblowers reporting corruption that already resulted in great harm to national security, via legal requirements—the federal crime reporting statute—also suffer severe attacks by using government offices to severely maim the patriot. When a person with a initial understanding of corrupt leaders understands enough of the documented evidence at this and related sites, then a realization occurs that something is seriously amiss in the ruling personnel in government, and grave abuses of government offices have been, are, and will continue to occur, and the ruling groups in government will not allow it to change. Nothing in the past suggests that the American people will take the appropriate actions.
Compare the deadly consequences with the legal definition of homicide conduct in airline crashes.
Corruption in U.S. Government Oligarchy
And Terrorist Generators and Terrorist-Attacks Enablerse
Alarming Indication of a Powerful Force
In U.S. Government Oligarchy,
Unacceptable in Any Other Modern Nation
The nature and extent of the prosecution, the massive and repeated violations of dozens of state and federal laws and constitutional protections, that openly blocked the reporting of major crimes against the United States that had been responsible for years of great national harm and periodic catastrophic consequences, indicates the existence of a powerful force inside the government of the United States.
Working together, like a conspiracy, the principal groups included:
- FAA. www.wikileaksusa.org/faa_index.html.
- Department of Justice
- Hoard of federal district and appellate judges.
- Supreme Court Justices.
- Cover ups by members of Congress.
One of Many Brutal Airline Disasters at Politically-Powerful Airline
Sampling of the beginning: Hayward, California
United Airlines, New York City, December 16, 1960.
Sampling of preceding reports on massive safety irregularities:
FAA regional report of September 23, 1960, showing serious safety problems and violations. (More readable text.) The serious UAL safety problems stated there were also found years later by FAA inspector Stich, after he was given a life and death assignment to correct the serious problems at that airline.
FAA regional report of October 17, 1960, showing serious safety problems and violations, which continued for years thereafter, as discovered by FAA inspector Stich and others.
UAL Salt Lake City, occurred while FAA inspector Rodney Stich was being attacked for attempting to correct
the massive safety violations and fraud during his official life and death assignment.
Sample list of crashes at politically powerful United Airlines corporation, some preceded by conduct described as homicide in most nations, other than in the U.S. government oligarchy.
Sampling of pictures involving United Airlines corporation.
The standard practice of cover-up of corrupt conduct of group in the U.S. government oligarchy, including the FAA, enabled the continuation of the corruption andn worsening of the consequences. A few examples follow:
World Trade Center Bombing
TWA Flight 800
U.S. Embassy Bombings
The next higher level, enabled by multitude of misconduct meeting the legal definition of homicidal:
Definition of homicide-enabling deaths, and partial list of enablers of the 9/11 hijackers.
9/11 Easily-Preventable Multiple Hijackings
These few examples of the horrors associated with airline disasters enabled to occur by documented corruption withheld from the American people. The standard culture of cover-ups in the United States enabled the corruption, cover-ups, to mutate into different areas. In the aviation area, although the continuing series of airline disasters eventually came to a halt for other reasons, the culture continued, and enabled to occur a number of easily preventable airline disasters. The inbred culture created the conditions that enabled four groups of terrorists to easily hijack four airliners within a few hours of each other and kill nearly 3,000 people.
One of Over 200 Victims Choosing This Way to
Made Possible by Many Enablers in United States
Reminder: Homicide Offenses in Nations Other Than U.S. Government Oligarchy
A major issue here, virtually unrecognized in the United States, are the homicide conduct of the perpetrators. For an understanding of homicide issues in fatal airline crashes, see how offenses far less serious are prosecuted as homicide in other nations, unlike the self-protective U.S. government oligarchy.
Deaths Enabled by
Corrupt Acts, Cover-Ups, And
Attacks on Corruption-Fighter: Homicide Conduct?
Series of world-record airline disasters leading to life and death assignment and deaths.
Harm to the American public in non-violent areas.
Harm to the few people in the United States fighting the high-level corruption in a meaningful manner.
Harm inflicted on former federal agent and whistleblower during multiple schemes to silence him.
And, if the American public had focused on important matters rather than trivia.
People In Other Nations
Of Government Personnel for Far Less Corruption
And Consequences Than Accepted by American Public
For decades, a few courageous and patriotic people—corruption-exposing whistleblowers—have been exposing the type of corruption among America's leaders that have resulted in an endless series of harm, deaths, catastrophic events, and self-destructive acts of corrupt, incompetent, and self-serving people. Incredibly, the American public has, at best, made feeble protests.
One whistleblower, the granddaddy of corruption exposing whistleblower, not only suffered years of abuse from those whose corruption he sought to expose and halt, he actually battled with the powerful Trojan Horse group. He filed numerous federal actions against them—knowing that the system would protect each other. Since the mid-1960s he fought with a vengeance. Now, in his 90s, with little time left, it is time for at lease some Americans to show some semblance of courage and patriotism, and use the massive evidence he has provided to go after the scourge in the America government! A few starting suggestions:
Publicize the information throughout the social sites about these sites.
Read a sampling of the mail/faxes sent to members of Congress and demand meaningful answers for their cover-ups in these crimes.
Push for statutory or constitutional implementation of ombudsmen over every level of government, with ample powers.
Take to the streets in a peaceful but vocal manner
Background on America's Longest Fighter
Against tragedy-enabled corruption—
Starting in World War II as a Naval Aviator
U.S. Navy Aviator
Youngest prestigious U.S. Navy Patrol Plane Commander (PPC) in World War II. (President George Bush (sr.) claims to be youngest Naval Aviator (getting his Navy wings at the same time—but he was a single-engine pilot). Stich joined the U.S. Navy in 1940, a year before the Japanese attack upon Pearl Harbor.
Commander (PPC) Rodney Stich and Crew,
Navy Patrol Bombing Squadron 108, Tinian Island
PPC Rodney Stich, VPB 120, Whidbey Island
International Airline Captain
International airline captain after the end of World War II, for an airline that three articles in the Saturday Evening Post magazine called, "The Daring Young Men of Transocean Airlines." (Various flying included flying Captain for Japan Airlines and having as copilots former wartime Japanese Navy Pilots; flying Muslim pilgrims to the holy city of Mecca and Medina; caught in a CIA-engineered revolution in Iran in 1953; and much more.
Captain Rodney Stich, Japan Airlines
Federal Airline Safety Inspector
In 1961, as airline disasters were a common event, sometimes occurring every few months, he was hired by the Federal Aviation Agency (FAA). One of those airline disasters set a world record, and was a United Airlines DC-8 that crashed into the Brooklyn section of New York City. That horrific aviation disasters occurred on December 16, 1960. Corruption enabled that disaster to occur, and ironically, 40 years later, New York City experienced another world record experienced another and even more horrific world record aviation event: September 11, 2001. Those were also enabled by corruption.
FAA Inspector Rodney Stich, center
All of the books are available at amazon.com, in print and on digital formats, and at many other Internet sites. They bring together the various pieces of the puzzle to better understand the overall picture, and why the same conditions continue year after year. Information on the books by former government agent Captain Rodney Stich.
EBook Sources Worldwide
Print books from Amazon.com in Europe: http://www.amazon.co.uk./s/ref=nb_sb_noss/277-4275297-4922359?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=%22Rodney%20Stich%22