$10 Million Plus Assets Developed From
$500 Initial Investment
And Subsequent Years of Hard Work
Among the assets that were seized and liquidated were the following:
- Motel, 60 units, Yuba City, California. This motel was free and clear of any debt. View 1; View 2; View 3; View 4; View 5 "assistant manager;" view 6. This property was deserted and run down when bought, and then improved with hard work over the years by Rodney Stich. Motel golf driving range and executive-length golf course.
- Truck Stop, Yuba City, California. This property was free and clear. View 1;
- 160 Acres, Dublin, California. This property was free and clear. View 1; View 2; View 3;
- 58 apartments, Concord, California. in 15 four-plexes owned by Stich along a 1/4 mile long street. These were almost totally paid off at the time they were seized. In 2007, one of the four-plexes sold for $1 million, given a value of $15 million at that time for the value of just those real estate properties owned by Stich. View 1; View 2; The cost of trying to prevent many of the tragedies associated with the corruption Stich sought to report was high−for him! Original deteriorated condition of the units when purchased by Rodney Stich.
- 24 Houses, Concord, California.
- Mountain-top home, Fairfield, California. Mortgage was 1/3 of market value. View 1;
- Executive 4500-sqft home in Alamo, California. Mortgage was 1/3 of market value. View 1;
- Four-unit condominium building at Lake Tahoe, California. View 1;
- Four-unit building and three condominiums in Las Vegas.
- Four condominiums in Reno.
- Two Twin-Engine aircraft. View 1;
- Various others.
The value of the properties when taken in the late 1980s were about $10 million, and at the peak in 2008, close to $17 million.
to State of Poverty—
Consequences of Attempts to Halt String Of
Corruption-Enabled Catastrophic Events
The assets used to fund several decades of efforts by the corruption-fighter and his sources to expose and halt the continuing corrupt conduct in key government groups that were resulting in:
A world-record series of airline crashes, starting in the 1950s and 1960s, and continuing for many years before engineering changes offset the corruption problems, except in a few isolated cases.
The corruption enabled series of terrorist successes.
The simultaneous harm directly inflicted upon individual Americans by key elements in the U.S. government oligarchy.
Sequences of corruption discovery, attempts to halt the corruption, and the attacks by the top powers in the U.S. government oligarchy. http://www.wikileaksusa.org/m_stich_harm_nutshell.html.
Decades of credibility: www.wikileaksusa.org/m_credibility_index.html.
Futility of the Sacrifices
Relying on the below elements to face the hoard in the U.S. government oligarchy!